random facts on a sunny afternoon

A looong while ago I got nominated by lovely Tatum from The Pace Blog to answer her questions about me for the 10 Random Questions Tag. I liked her questions for me and since I don't have uni today and it's gloomy and rainy outside, I finally found some time to do this post. So continue reading if you want to find out some random stuff about me! ;)



As you might have already seen on my Instagram, yesterday was an awesome, sunny day here in Vienna. The sun smiled upon us all day long, and I had only one class on my schedule, which was in the morning, so yay! S. and I went out for lunch at Vapiano and spent the whole afternoon strolling through the city, eating ice cream, laying in parks and enjoying the sun. I'm such a summer child. Seriously can't wait for summer, when it's like this every day and when I can wear all my dresses that I managed to get my hands on during sale a while ago.
We also took a few pictures in the late afternoon, I hope you like them. :)

So back to the questions. Here we go!

1. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Well I'm not so fond of chocolate ice cream, so I'd go for vanilla. But besides that, I believe that chocolate is my life essence, I couldn't live without chocolate.

2. Favorite way to break a sweat?
Running to any sort of public transport because I'm about to miss it. It's not my favorite way to break a sweat, but that's what I regularly do. I'm never late because I always manage to catch it though.

3. Current Netflix binge?
I don't have Netflix but my Boyfriend and I are currently rewatching Game of Thrones, because the new season is coming out soon. The first time we watched it was in German, during long-haul flights  and on busses, sharing earplugs, while traveling through Central America last summer.

4. If you could babysit any baby animal for a day, which would it be?
Tough question! An elephant baby please. Or gorilla baby, they have the cutest eyes!

5. New girl or gossip girl?
Totally Gossip Girl. I spent my teenage days watching it and even now, there is nothing like being surrounded by a mountain of pillows, hot chocolate and an old episode of Gossip Girl - probably the best way to fight a flu.

6. If you could be the personal assistant to anyone, who would it be?
Hmm. I want to be the one who has the personal assistant actually. I would like to have the female version of Taylor from Fifty Shades of Grey, please.

7. What do you never leave your apartment without?
Keys and a fully charged phone. I've learned the hard way.

8. Would you rather own a private yacht or a private jet?
I think I'd choose the private jet. Even though cruising around the Maldives with a yacht sounds kinda romantic, the jet on the other side gives you more freedom to just go anywhere in the world.

9. What is something you love about yourself?
Sometimes I have my happy days that just come out of the blue and I can't stop being silly and smile the whole day. It makes my dear flatmate think I might be totally drunk or something.

10. What is one thing you are working to make better?
My boyfriends Turkish language skills.



Be sure to link back to this post, create 10 new questions of your own, and then choose 5 more bloggers to participate! :)
I'd like Marili from Marili Persson, Leo from From Home And Abroad, Isis from Isis Maria Blog, Tissi from T like Tissi and Clara from Coco Mathilde to answer my questions. Can't wait to read your answers girls! <3

My questions:
1. Nutella or peanut butter?
2. Your favorite color to wear?
3. Buried in cozy pillows with hot chocolate or sipping coconuts at the beach?
4. One thing you think you will never eat?
5. Which is your dream city?
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
7. If you could teleport by just blinking your eyes, where would you go right now?
8. If you were to shoot a slow motion clip, what kind of scene would you like to do?
9. One item in your kitchen that you can't live without?
10. If you could choose one character or creature from any fairytale to exist in reality, which one would it be?


WEARING:   JEANS & SHADES : MANGO // SNEAKER : LACOSTE // BAG : ZARA // NECKLACE : BIJOU BRIGITTE // JACKET : FLEAMARKET

Kommentare:

  1. schöne Fotos und tolles Outfit! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ohh ich hatte das irgendwie gar nicht gesehen! Ein bisschen spät wohl, aber ich antworte dir trotzdem Mal hier :)
    1. Nutella or peanut butter?
    Peanut butteeeeeerrrrrr!!!!
    2. Your favorite color to wear?
    Grau oder hellblau
    3. Buried in cozy pillows with hot chocolate or sipping coconuts at the beach?
    Ich glaube, ohne das eine könnte man sich am anderen nicht so sehr erfreuen! :D
    Auf Dauer vielleicht eher ersteres, aber 2. muss auch mal sein haha
    4. One thing you think you will never eat?
    Rohes Fleisch. Generell viel Fleisch.
    5. Which is your dream city?
    Barcelonaaaaa
    6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
    Vielleicht die Fähigkeit, 5,6 Sprachen fließend sprechen zu können. Oder richtig richtig gut tanzen und singen.
    7. If you could teleport by just blinking your eyes, where would you go right now?
    Ein kleiner Fischerort in Griechenland, oder Barcelona. Oder Neuseeland. Oder Santa Barbara… :D
    8. If you were to shoot a slow motion clip, what kind of scene would you like to do?
    Tanzende, singende Menschen auf einem Festival in den ersten Reihen vor der Bühne
    9. One item in your kitchen that you can't live without?
    Smoothie blender
    10. If you could choose one character or creature from any fairytale to exist in reality, which one would it be?
    Hm vielleicht Aschenputtel? :D War mir immer sehr sympathisch.

    Liebe Grüße :) <3

    AntwortenLöschen