Sunset Bliss


Finally a new blog-post in 2015!

Sinan and I were on our way to carwash yesterday when we saw this amazing burning horizon right in front of us.
We pulled over to a field and got out the car to watch the sunset. It was getting colder and there was snow on the field. I was freezing, but nothing a warm coat couldn’t solve :) 
If you scroll down my Instagram feed you’ll soon discover my love for sunrises and sunsets, as they remind me of how precious time is. There is only a short time frame where you can watch a sunset or sunrise at it’s most beautiful moment and before your eyes can even fully grasp this view, it all suddenly vanishes into darkness.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen