ay-ay-lin-la

Oh well, I think it’s been a while since my last blogpost! So here is a new one ;)
As some of you might have already known from Instagram, it was my birthday nearly two weeks ago. I had just arrived in Vienna when Aylin came to celebrate my birthday with me. Besides celebrating the being of my humble self, we did a lot of sightseeing and I have to admit, when touring the city with friends and family who come to visit me, I always find out or see new things I hadn’t noticed before. Vienna has become a home to me in the past year, but even now sometimes I realize that there is much more about this city than I think I already know. Maybe this is even the reason why I love it so much.
One day we went to Schönbrunn Palace to stroll through its Christmas Market and we decided to walk up to the Gloriette, which is kind of a lookout point with a great view of Schönbrunn Palace and the city behind it. Well, usually you have a great view. It was a rainy, gloomy day - a kind of day where I tend to stay indoors, listen to my favorite playlist and indulge on hot chocolate while applying facial masks. You know. But it doesn’t matter how gloomy the day is, you almost forget about the weather if you are wrapped up in a cozy coat and favorite scarf aaand have a friend with you to goof around and have fun with. ;)
Have a lovely christmas everyone! <3

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi!
    Bin gerade durch Zufall auf deinen Blog gestoßen und bin hin und weg von deinen Bildern! Du hast echt ein Talent dafür! Finde auch die Reisefotos total interessant, weshalb ich nicht verstehe, warum du nicht 1004889984589020 Leser mehr hast :o
    Wünsche dir noch einen schönen Abend, bzz. eine gute Nacht und ich freue mich auf mehr Fotos :)

    Johanna

    efilelahni.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen